We hope you feel at home here. Whatever your ethnic or cultural background, whether you are single or married, young or just young at heart, we would love to learn more about you and help you find your joy and satisfaction in Jesus Christ. If you are looking for a gospel-centered church on the Kitsap Peninsula, and we could serve you in any way please let us know.
We are growing together as a community of faith and would love to grow with you. Because of His goodness, God saved us through faith alone in Jesus alone, and we love to share that wonderful, life-transforming news with others.
Our website will provide you with some basic details about our church, but if you have further questions, please contact us. Please take a few minutes to explore what God is doing at Westside.
We’d love to have you join us on Sunday and here’s what you’ll find when you visit Westside:
- Friendly people. We’d love to meet you, so feel free to introduce yourself. Please let us know what we can do to care for you while you’re here.
- A diverse church. You’ll see people of all ages, nations, cultures, and backgrounds. But the gospel of Jesus Christ makes us one family.
- Passionate worship. Our meetings include God honoring music and preaching from the Bible.
- For prayer needs or pastoral questions, assistance is available at the close of each meeting. Just make your way to the area in front of the platform and ask for a Pastor or counselor.
- What do I wear? You’ll notice many people who like to dress up for church and others who prefer to dress more casual. Either way you will be welcomed in our service, as our focus is not to draw attention to clothing but to develope hearts passionate for God.
- What time on Sunday? We have Sunday services at 10am and 6pm. Both services include a time of worship in song, through prayer, and a central focus on preaching from the Bible with a different message in both the morning and the evening.